Wed, Oct, 26 2016
VGO EXTRA #9 - Nintendo Switch. Everything you need to know
iTunes Feedburner RSS
Live Every Tuesday at 9PM EST
John's CD and Michelle's Book
Recent Forum Posts
Re: 484 is our 2016 VGO H...
October 26, 2016, 09:40:49 PM
Ha, very cool.Wanted to link this in here, we did talk about the Switch, did a whole extra for it, HERE:
October 26, 2016, 09:07:04 PM
I think it's time Mich got into fighting games.
October 26, 2016, 02:16:58 PM
Oh, that actually looks fun, you get some caster abilities - I'd probably really like that.
October 26, 2016, 01:53:43 PM
My favorite Vampire game is a Sony exclusive:  Infamous-Festival of Blood.  It's a stand alone DLC game so it's a short, but fan...

[Today at 07:00:33 PM] JediOfLight: wow, it's like an actual episode of VGO on twitter right now

[Today at 05:08:48 PM] CoastalMichelle: i liked him as a kid, just seems a bit of an odd choice for them.

[Today at 04:09:46 PM] Tedakin: who doesnt lov weird al

[Today at 04:01:00 PM] CoastalMichelle: Ummm  "Weird Al" Yankovic Live at BlizzCon 2016

[Today at 03:13:41 AM] Tedakin: link isn't linking. whatever. copy and paste or whatever if you want it

[Today at 03:13:20 AM] Tedakin:!AC8YrUnvQhd07ZY  hmm

[Today at 03:12:56 AM] Tedakin: i uploaded this retarded yet weirdly funny halloween special for chaps. you guys are close enough to being chaps.!Auvp558aD2ozmxEvGK1J70IXdO2W

[Today at 01:01:57 AM] CoastalMichelle: Oh the charging was faster too, 15 mins for a full day

[Today at 01:00:43 AM] CoastalMichelle: I'm still waiting my my free google daydream code, and worried those might go too before I get it

[Today at 01:00:09 AM] CoastalMichelle: Speak of the devil, my sister just messaged me and told me she is buying one just for the camera because hers sucks compared to it. Totally don't recommend that, but it is good. Hope they come back in stock soon thrn,

[Today at 12:58:25 AM] CoastalMichelle: Speaking of apple, soooo many typos below, on my iPad,

[Today at 12:57:43 AM] CoastalMichelle: And yeah we need to fix the shoutbox history, John clear the cache Smiley

[Today at 12:57:16 AM] CoastalMichelle: The new MacBooks aren't going to have escape keys, I never thought I'd say this but mahbe Steve Jobs was holding something together, a lot of people are turning away. I never thought I'd see the day John stopped buying their shit, but it happened. 

[Today at 12:55:15 AM] CoastalMichelle: So yes, buy one, they need you Wink

[Today at 12:55:09 AM] CoastalMichelle: There was no way I was gonna go without a headphone jack, and pay that price for a shittier screen, on top of the fact I was able to get Google fi for 15 a month, its def a contender, sold out and apples sales are falling 

[Today at 12:54:12 AM] CoastalMichelle: Everything was faster, from the fingerprint scanner, to the shutter speed of the camera, to the opening of apps.

[Today at 12:53:18 AM] CoastalMichelle: It's like when amd says, he were faster than nvidia in this one test, it comes down to real world application, and I could feel the diff.

[Today at 12:49:35 AM] CoastalMichelle: It also has a dingy screen compared to it, the amoled blows it out of the water, not to mention it's only retina 1080 not quad ultra he 1440.

[Today at 12:48:49 AM] CoastalMichelle: Yeah you can cherry pick various sites that say something beat something in another speed test. I've used both side by side, it's was not as fast.

[Today at 12:46:03 AM] Krafty:

[Today at 12:25:46 AM] Krafty: by the time i get back to this site all my comments and responses will be burried.. oh joy... 

Pages: [1]
Topic: 9 of 9 total spirit beasts tamed  (Read 795 times)
« on: October 21, 2011, 11:56:20 PM »
Mele Offline

View Profile

well this morning at 12:36 i was hovering over the spawn point of the last pet i need to tame of the spirit beasts. the cat spawned under my dragon. i was in the 20 second count down to log out when the npcscan mod proc'd and the cat appeared under me.

this last can you have to get your toon naked to tame it. the cat will one shot you if you have any armor values from gear on you. so i hit the gear switching button and nothing happened. i had full inventory due to mining taking up my 4 bag slots. plus all my normal bags is in the bank.

i had to hearth back, get normal bags, fly back and switch bags out at same time. after i got to hyjal i got naked in flight to the cats path. so from spawning and my rush to bank and back, the cat moved to end of the cats path. the cat does not walk slowly but jogs the path, i had to do a flying tame to get in front of the cat to get her.

so now i have all nine spirit beasts from northrend and cata for my pets, but i can only keep 5 on me, rest is in stables.

ps now i need to head to bed, have work in like 4 hrs, but i have mon-fri off as a mini wow vacation

Babylon 5 - Kosh - A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles.
Pages: [1]
Jump to: