LISTEN TO THE LATEST PODCAST
Episode 370
Wed, Apr, 23 2014
Rusty's Real Deal Baseball 3DS, Elder Scrolls, Hearthstone on the iPad, Dark Souls, Twitter Questions, Voice Mails and more!
DOWNLOAD NOW
Subscribe:
iTunes Feedburner RSS
John's CD and Michelle's Book
VGO Newsletter!
RECENT FORUM POSTS
Re: Bliz Battletags
CoastalMichelle
Today at 07:49:04 PM
Posting Matt's: MattoMcFly#1889 John post yours? We should do a hearthstone tourney down the line.
Re: VGO #370 hates Titanf...
TimCurtis
Today at 12:27:34 AM
Sorry I couldn't be there for the live show. I posted some notes today before my router crashed.
VGO 370
TimCurtis
Today at 12:06:34 AM
Intro:VGO looks North to our favorite Canadian, Matt Bradford!Matto lists some excellent Canadian stuff: Niagra Falls, Toronto, ...
VGO #370 hates Titanfall
blkdog7
April 23, 2014, 07:56:28 PM
Rusty's Real Deal Baseball 3DS, Elder Scrolls, Hearthstone on the iPad, Dark Souls, Twitter Questions, Voice Mails and more!

Show unread posts since last visit. | Show new replies to your posts.
Shout Box

[History] [Commands]

[Today at 11:52:33 PM] DirktheDaring83: ok this is creepy http://sortieenmer.com/

[Today at 05:02:22 PM] Tedakin: PS+ is getting the Puppeteer. Okay, now I'm jealous.

[Today at 12:09:24 AM] TimCurtis: also, my router crashed, so yea. that happened.

[Today at 12:08:39 AM] TimCurtis: I've yet to hear a valid argument against the bots in Tedanfall... Anyway, I managed to post some show notes.   

[Today at 12:02:25 AM] Tedakin: I could give an in-depth break down of why Titanfall has the bots

[April 23, 2014, 10:59:11 PM] TimCurtis: i'm live streaming the note taking. not sure why it's in b/w, but what evs. http://youtu.be/ch3Zu_EGJBE

[April 23, 2014, 10:49:31 PM] TimCurtis: pays off later in life

[April 23, 2014, 10:43:58 PM] Tedakin: I do look like a little kid. I got lucky.

[April 23, 2014, 10:42:50 PM] TimCurtis: Wink

[April 23, 2014, 10:42:42 PM] TimCurtis: Judging by what pics I've seen, I would guess that you're +/- 25

[April 23, 2014, 10:40:26 PM] Tedakin: i'm pretty damn old all right

[April 23, 2014, 10:37:48 PM] TimCurtis: sorry the notes are late, working on it now.

Click here for the new chatroom!
No users in the chat room
Pages: [1]
Print
Topic: 9 of 9 total spirit beasts tamed  (Read 440 times)
« on: October 21, 2011, 11:56:20 PM »
Mele Offline
MUTHA

View Profile

well this morning at 12:36 i was hovering over the spawn point of the last pet i need to tame of the spirit beasts. the cat spawned under my dragon. i was in the 20 second count down to log out when the npcscan mod proc'd and the cat appeared under me.

this last can you have to get your toon naked to tame it. the cat will one shot you if you have any armor values from gear on you. so i hit the gear switching button and nothing happened. i had full inventory due to mining taking up my 4 bag slots. plus all my normal bags is in the bank.

i had to hearth back, get normal bags, fly back and switch bags out at same time. after i got to hyjal i got naked in flight to the cats path. so from spawning and my rush to bank and back, the cat moved to end of the cats path. the cat does not walk slowly but jogs the path, i had to do a flying tame to get in front of the cat to get her.

so now i have all nine spirit beasts from northrend and cata for my pets, but i can only keep 5 on me, rest is in stables.

Mele

ps now i need to head to bed, have work in like 4 hrs, but i have mon-fri off as a mini wow vacation

Babylon 5 - Kosh - A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: