LISTEN TO THE LATEST PODCAST
Episode 389
Wed, Oct, 15 2014
Warcraft Patch Graphic Woes, Spelunky, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Bayonetta, the new 3DS, Smash Bros 3DS modes, News and more!
DOWNLOAD NOW
Subscribe:
iTunes Feedburner RSS
John's CD and Michelle's Book
VGO Newsletter!
RECENT FORUM POSTS
Re: WoD prepatch is out!
joepatton
Today at 08:29:22 AM
So I did go ahead and buy WoW again. There's a sweet deal if you buy the game now for 60 bucks you get the full game with all th...
CoastalMichelle
October 18, 2014, 01:37:53 PM
Quote from: joepatton on October 17, 2014, 10:05:03 PMThank you Sworen, I'll keep looking then. Thanks too for the great podcast...
Poggle
October 18, 2014, 12:49:24 PM
Yes this is true. I have a couple of leftovers on Shadowsong, but my mains are now on Darkspear and Tichondrius. I was really lo...
joepatton
October 17, 2014, 10:05:03 PM
Thank you Sworen, I'll keep looking then. Thanks too for the great podcasts guys.

Show unread posts since last visit. | Show new replies to your posts.
Shout Box

[History] [Commands]

[Today at 09:29:13 PM] blkdog7: RAWKSTROM!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Today at 08:22:27 PM] Sworen: looks liek john is finally playing WoW again

[Today at 05:49:56 PM] CoastalMichelle: haha. oh im sure people are gonna flip their shit

[Today at 05:45:57 PM] blkdog7: Michelle, watch this so we can talk about it. HOLEE FUCK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrX7G-1xPLs&feature=youtu.be

[Today at 05:45:47 PM] blkdog7: lol

[Today at 05:34:36 PM] CoastalMichelle: John for the next midnight caller, and lol at that guys mullet fro... Frollet... Mullfro:    http://www.examiner.com/article/photo-ancient-petroglyph-of-human-found-on-mars-rock-by-curiosity-rover-video

[Today at 04:50:33 PM] Tedakin: bromance... pure and true http://instagram.com/p/uWYjTCO-_O/?modal=true

[Today at 04:46:19 PM] Tedakin: because we're like THIS michelle

[Today at 04:46:12 PM] Tedakin: actually matto mentioned coming to LA for a few days so we can hang and do cool stuff

[Today at 04:34:25 PM] CoastalMichelle: clean matts feet

[Today at 04:34:22 PM] CoastalMichelle: with the mr. and mrs. you can be their house maid.

[Today at 04:34:07 PM] CoastalMichelle: time to move to canada ted

Click here for the new chatroom!
No users in the chat room
Pages: [1]
Print
Topic: Mel's Profession Plan  (Read 721 times)
« on: October 09, 2011, 01:17:12 PM »
Mele Offline
MUTHA

View Profile

Babylon 5 - Kosh - A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 10:21:53 AM »
CoastalMichelle Offline
"Queen of the ball"
Administrator
Crazy MUTHA

View Profile WWW

Haha, nice. I don't know how you do it! Nuts!  Cheesy

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 11:36:25 AM »
Mele Offline
MUTHA

View Profile

well you saw my set up with wow on my 40 in TV. now that i got my recliner i can play longer stretches of time to grind levels and materials for professions.

i am in the process of getting 6 JC to make the daily JC ricpie easier to get all the patterns faster than with just my hunter's JC

i also planning to have three tailors with my three cloth toons priest/mage/lock

then i am also going to get one each alchemy for transmutation/potion/elixir master skills

and in my spare time i am getting rare pets for my hunter

Mele

PS i have NOOOOOOO life

Babylon 5 - Kosh - A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: